Manchester City and our loved Chelsea are both in race to snap Radamel Falcao. According to rumours, City is in a lead, offering €60m for this class striker. Chelsea FC have already let Lukaku go on loan, so we are left with only two real strikers in squad, Torres and Sturridge.
Both clubs want this Colombian star in their squad on January, but the price is very high! Atletico Madrid won’t let him leave for less, as they already payed for him €47m in August 2011. You can say what you think about this, will he join us next January, via comments or online betting.
Our club would be of a big use if we manage to bring the striker to the club, as we would be able to see two big stars in attack, Torres and Falcao. When asked if he could join Premiership, Falcao said: “Yes, that chance is very big.”
For Porto, in 51 appearances he managed to score 41 goals. Until now, for Atl. Madrid, in 36 appearances, he scored 27 goals. 26 years old striker won the title of ‘Man of the match’ in the Uefa Super Cup agains’t us.
His individual honours until today:
– Part of the Dream Team of America: 2007
– Top scorer of Taça de Portugal: 2009–10
– Portuguese Golden Ball: 2010–11
– Top scorer of the UEFA Europa League (2): 2010–111, 2011–12
– Best player of the UEFA Europa League Final (2): 2011, 2012
– Decorated by the Congress of Colombia with the Order of Boyaca: 2011
– UEFA Super Cup Man of the Match: 2012