The Europa League trophy and the replica Champions League trophy which are usually available for photographs in the Museum at Stamford Bridge are making the trip west to our Kingston store on three separate days.
The silverware can be viewed and photos can be taken with them between 10am and 5pm on Wednesday 19 June, Wednesday 26 June and on Thursday 4 July, which is also away kit launch day.
The address of the store is: 61 Clarence Street, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1RB.
Terms and Conditions
1. Customers to use own phone or camera.
2. Last picture to be taken at 4.50pm as trophies need to be packed away and collected 5pm sharp. 3. Trophies will only be here between 10am – 5pm on the 19th June, 26th June and 4th July.
4. Trophies are not to be touched or lifted under any circumstances.
5. The store manager’s decision on who has a picture taken is final.
6. This is an open walk in event with no pre booking available.