Three members of the first team squad will be appearing at the Kingston Store on Thursday [17 April], and supporters can come along to meet the players.
Petr Cech, Gary Cahill and Ramires will be appearing in store between 2.30pm and 3.30pm, with the three players signing copies of Champions of Europe 2012, a commemorative book which was published to celebrate our Munich triumph.
Cech’s contribution on the night will live long in the memory, with the Chelsea goalkeeper saving three penalties over the course of the 120 minutes and subsequent shoot-out.
Cahill was equally impressive, standing firm in the face of extreme Bayern Munich pressure and while Ramires missed the game due to suspension, he played as big a part as any player in the overall success, providing an assist for Didier Drobga in the semi-final first leg against Barcelona and scoring a stunning chip in the return at the Camp Nou.
Terms and conditions:
· Only Champions of Europe 2012 books will be signed. Once you have purchased a book you will need to join the queue and be given a wristband to be seen.
· Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
· Due to time constraints, only one signature per person.
· Once the capacity has been reached the queue will be capped (approx. 200).
· Management’s decision is final on who will be seen.
· Player appearance and timings are subject to change/cancellation at any time.
· Photo opportunities and personalised messages will be limited.